Ofsted and performance data
Extracts from our Ofsted report:
- “The academy promotes inclusion and equality of opportunity.”
- "[The school has] a good range of academic and vocational qualifications to meet students' abilities and aspirations."
- “The academy places great importance on students’ well-being and personal development... Students say that they feel safe and well supported...”
- “[Students] ... show a good level of respect towards each other, as well as the school environment ...”
- “Literacy across the curriculum is well supported across all subjects with attention to reading, writing and subject specific words.”
- “The number of English and mathematics lessons has had a positive impact on students’ literacy, reading and mathematical skills.”
- "Teachers’ relationships with students are positive.”
The July 2015 Ofsted report can be found here.
Ofsted Visit 2016
The Academy received a Section 8 monitoring visit on Monday 7th March 2016. We are delighted that the inspector recognised the impact of the hard work of students and staff and judged us to be an improving academy. Letter from the inspector is available here.
The Department for Education's school performance data for the school can be found by clicking here.
Our Ofsted data dashboard can be found here.