Exams and revision
Be prepared for your exams:
- You must arrive on time with all the equipment you need to complete your exam. ASK YOUR TEACHER WHAT YOU NEED!
- You should line up in your rows at the back of the ABJ at least 10 minutes before the starting time of your exam.
- You MUST write in BLACK ink or ball point pen in ALL of your exams.
- You MUST have a CLEAR PENCIL CASE.
- You can bring WATER in a CLEAR plastic bottle. No other drinks will be allowed.
- Go to the toilet BEFORE your exam.
You will not be allowed to leave the exam room once the exam has started!
You will NOT be allowed your mobile phones. If you bring yours with you then it MUST be in your bag SWITCHED OFF. If you prefer we will look after it for you and hand it back to you at the end of the exam.
New GCSE Specification 2017
Please click here to find out more about the new 1-9 mathematics GCSE.
Please see link below for the Year 8 Summer examination timetable.
Year 10 Summer Assessments week commencing Monday 13th June.
Please see link below for the Year 10 assessment week timetable.
- All assessments will be undertaken in class and the subject teacher will be advising students on what to revise.
- Those subjects not listed will be completing coursework or the controlled assessment elements of their subject syllabus.
- The results from the assessments will be used along with those undertaken this past year to write an end of term report towards the end of the Summer Term.
The Year 10 Summer assessment schedule can be found below.
Year 10 English and Maths Summer Term Assessment Timetable for 22nd - 30th June.
Please refer to the attachment below indicating the time and venue for the English and Maths assessments.
- All will take place in the Main Hall under examination conditions and the results will form part of the end of year written report.
- Staff will be going over the content for revision in class and students have been informed in assemblies and tutor time about their importance.
- All students will be receiving an individual timetable indicating seat numbers and time of each paper shortly.
The GCSE timetable for Summer 2016 can be found here.
Year 11 Revision Guides